Happy 2021! This New Year, we’re resolving to make the most of every moment and focus on goals that matter most. Let’s work to make this the best year yet! It’s important to spend your time doing the things you love and leave the dirty details to professionals.
Let us help you take some of the daily, sometimes disruptive tasks off your plate so you can focus on doing what you love.
Here are a few home services that we offer:
In contrast to many individual home cleaners, TLC Home Services LLC is a bonded and insured company (since 2007). Registered with the town of Sturbridge, Massachusetts, our company is dedicated to providing excellent, reputable home services. We take pride in our work! Because we are bonded, insured and registered, TLC Home Services is held accountable for every job we do. We value your satisfaction, and we are focused on excellence and dependability.
What to Know:
- Every client is assigned a cleaning specialist, and we are flexible to fit your schedule! Our goal is to never cancel a service but to always provide you with reliable cleaning services.
- We provide ALL the cleaning products, mopping system and vacuums! We use organic plant-based cleaners from Melaleuca, Shaklee and our home remedies. Our company vacuums are equipped with two HEPA filters. The vacuums filters are changed each week and are fully maintained each month to deliver top performance.
TLC Home Services LLC offers whole home hazmat services. We deliver excellent customer service while sustaining the highest quality standards and safety measures. Following the CDC guidelines, TLC Home Services uses EPA-approved disinfectants and is capable of cleaning and sanitizing:
- Schools and classrooms
- Playground equipment
- Retail stores
- And more!
While You’re Away
Instead of worrying about your home or business’s security while away on vacation or seasonal closures, contact TLC Home Services LLC for house monitoring.
We offer these away-services for your convenience:
- Checking on the home while you are away or if the home/camp is closed for the season.
- Checking for security issues along the perimeter and inside the home by taking pictures and emailing/texting.
- Checking on heating and pipes during the winter months, as well as checking on any pest issues such as mice.
- Bring in mail/packages.
- Taking care of home services if instructed such as plowing, trash/recycling removal, landscaping, plumbing/heating etc.
Compared to boarding or kenneling, pet sitting is a more personal way to ensure your pet is individually cared for with love. Did you know TLC Home Services offers pet care services? We are licensed, which includes pet transportation if your pet has a veterinary or grooming appointment.
Our pet care services include:
- Multiple visits per day if needed (especially for a new puppy potty break)
Offered Monday – Friday (weekends are unavailable at this time)
- Feeding and watering as well as cleaning bowls if needed
- Playtime and exercise. This may include on-leash neighborhood walks
- Cleaning any accidents or cleaning litter boxes
- Administering medication if needed
Whatever you and your pets need, call us to see how we can make sure your best furry friend gets the love and attention it needs while you’re gone!
Whether it’s home cleaning, hazmat, house monitoring or pet care, we’re here to make your life easier this year!
TLC Home Services provides services in the following locations:
Wales, Holland, Sturbridge, Southbridge, Dudley, Auburn, Oxford, Charlton, Paxton, Leicester, Spencer, North Brookfield, East Brookfield, Brookfield, Warren, Worcester, West Brookfield, Grafton, Millbury and Sutton
Woodstock, Union and Thompson
Contact us today to schedule a consultation or appointment.