TLC Home Services LLC Hazmat offers whole home exceptional and professional service. Our mission is to deliver excellent customer service while sustaining the highest quality standards and SAFETY measures.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is continuing to respond to a recent outbreak in the United States. As you are probably aware, this respiratory disease is coronavirus or COVID-19. COVID-19 is now considered a pandemic, which means a global outbreak of a disease.
For preventative cleaning and sanitation call us at (508) 347-3275
TLC Home Services Specialized Cleaning
The CDC recommends cleaning of "contact" surfaces using a hospital grade disinfectant. Following the CDC guidelines TLC Home Services uses EPA-approved disinfectants.
TLC Home Services is capable of cleaning and sanitizing;
- Air B&B
- Schools and classrooms
- Playground equipment
- Retail stores
- and more
COVID-19 Cases in the US
How COVID-19 Spreads
Mildew and Mold Misconception
Surrounding the topic of mold and mold remediation can be confusing. To complicate it even more, some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is false. Mold spores occur naturally, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Listed are some facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead to possible structual damage.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
We strive for 5-star customer service! As a local company, we have a familiarity with the area and are privileged to be serving our neighbors and community members. Our rates are competitive with those offered by bigger companies.
Bottom line, our dedication to professionalism, courtesy, and on-time service is what you deserve!
Hazmat - These services will include:
- Trained and certificed technician's that will handle hazmat and preventive treament.
- Trained STAFF TO ENSURE PROPER INDEPTH CLEANING AFTER TREATMENT.
- We use EPA-APPROVED DISINFECTANT WHICH IS plant-based for professional restoration contractors. The unique, proprietary solution is botanically-derived and offers significant advantages over existing botanical solutions on the market. THIS MEANS IT'S SAFE FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND PETS!